Friday 8 February 2013

Mint jeans - a few ways

I love the colored denim trend SO much - Blue jeans are always classic, but can get snoozy. This trend is still comfortable enough for weekend wear, and if you do it right, stylish enough for an dressier occasion. 
Last season I grabbed a pair from H&M for about $30 (Bluenotes has a killer selection right now). In the Summer, the mint is fun with other brights and neutrals   BUT I love them just as much in Winter... it feels fresh and frosty with knits, greys, blacks and whites

*Love her look*

 **Stick to neutrals / ONE other bright with bright jeans to avoid looking, umm, crazy. 
An additional color works best if they are COMPLEMENTARY* 

eg. green+magenta, blue+orange, violet+yellow

**Im all about cuffing my jeans right now, as long as they arent TOO tight, it brings ease and personality to an outfit*


Here they are a few different ways for some inspo, but I ended up wearing them with a white tank and cream cashmere wrap for a cozy, comfortable and wintery daytime look.

Polka dot tunic, H&M
Cuff, vintage

Grey/White Nordic Sweater, Winners
Black Wedge Booties, Kohls

*Dressed up a bit* 
Black/White Tuxedo Blouse, H&M
Black Peep toe Wedge, Betsey Johnson 

Cream Cashmere wrap sweater, Joe Fresh
White Racerback tank, Bluenotes
Fedora, ALDO


LOVE this Black/White striped sweater, Forever21
Watch, Vintage
**I felt like this outfit really reflected my everyday style -Comfy and classic with a little edge*

SAME PANT + COLOR
This just feels like summer to me - a super easy scarf in a great bright.
Scarf, Natura Barcelona

This workout jacket takes this outfit waaay down to casualtown, and I ADORE this color combo - perfect for weekend runarounds!
Magenta Topper, Winners



No comments:

Post a Comment