Wednesday 20 February 2013

What I'm Wearing

This was the first thing I tried on this morning, but my hopes for bare thighs were dashed when I opened the balcony door. BRR!
Doesn't change the fact that I love the combo of the sexy body-con dress and thigh highs with decidedly un-sexy accessories like a military jacket and beanie. This type of juxtaposition always makes for an interesting outfit, and is a super easy styling trick to try with your own closet.
Dress, Joe Fresh
Socks, Jacket, Glasses, H&M
Hat, Ardene




I ended up in my coziest ZARA sweater with a pair of TOIGHT grey skinnies - I topped it with a matte black down jacket cut like a motorcycle jacket. 
\
Jeans, Tote, Glasses, H&M 
Boots, ALDO
Hat, Ardene
Sweater, ZARA


  Back home later this afternoon, I wanted something a little comfier. If I were wearing it out, I would add something dramatic at the neck, and wear with my fave little booties. Its a simple navy blue knit which I picked up on sale recently (between seasons is THE best time to get deals!), paired with a pair of Uh-mazing pants I found at WalMart if you can believe it! theyre a loose fit, in a light cotton, with a great ethnic print and a  paperbag waist.
Sweater, Laura
Pants, Walmart
Boots, ALDO



No comments:

Post a Comment