Friday 15 February 2013

What I'm Wearing



So yesterday, I wanted something flirty- but not OTT - So I chose this bright aqua lace peplum top, and put it with simple DARK wash jeans and platform booties. You could wear a camisole under yours - but I think the candy color of the top and my braided blonde hair made the risk of my bra showing TOTALLY okay. My hair was pulled to the side in a simple loose braid, and my make up was light w. kate moss #101 lipstick (super light pink)

 Top, Bluenotes
Jeans, Joe Fresh
Booties, Kohls


I topped my look with this black wool tweed motorcycle jacket (which i LOVE) and a grey leather clutch.

Tweed Jacket, Forever21


This is my daytime look today, I started with my fave little H&M tshirt dress and tights... then added a knee high sock...




Then a light navy knit sweater, and finished with accessories (not pictured). I wore a simple bib necklace, knee high boots, and a pair of aviators.


Im loving the versatility of the light knit this sweater has - makes it easy to wear OVER something else, or as its own casual statement, It also has gold lurex running through it, to make it more than JUST a blue sweater!

Here it is with casual jeans and a scarf - great for a weekend look (as long as each peice has interesting detail!)

 Heres that Loose braid - super simple. Just pull hair to the side and braid starting at the ear. Use bobby pins to secure runaway sections at the back. I secured mine with a small ribbon at the bottom - adorable girly detail!





No comments:

Post a Comment